Read this is you drink from soda cans

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 in Health & Wellness

On Sunday a family went to picnic with a few drinks in tin cans.

Monday, two family members were admitted to the hospital and placed in Intensive Care Unit. He died on Wednesday.

Autopsy results concluded it was Leptospirosis. The virus was stuck to the tin cans and consumed, without the use of glasses / cups. Test results showed that the tin was contaminated because mice urinated on them, and then it dried. The urine contained Leptospira. 

It is  HIGHLY recommend to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it.

Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning. A study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.)

So, clean it with water before drinking in order to prevent this from occurring.