If you missed this weeks Medical Rewind with Robert Scott Bell and Dr. Rashid A. Buttar, be sure to go to www.medicalrewind.com to listen to the show.
The topics discussed on Monday’s Medical Rewind were:
- Ty Bollinger joins Dr. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell on the Medical Monday show. Ty Bollinger is a CPA and author of “Cancer – Step Outside the Box.” How does a CPA write a book about cancer that gets a major endorsement by Dr. Buttar?
- The immune systems breakdown, and its cause, needs to be treated in conjunction with the cancer, in order to assure the best possible outcome for the patient. Any treatment that does not address underlying causes for the breakdown of the immune system will be palliative at best, and life threatening at their worst.”
- Government wants to eliminate the 2nd Ammendment – Right to Bear Arms
- Do we need protection against doctors not guns?
- Project MKUltra, or MK-Ultra, was a covert, illegal human research program into behavioral modification run by the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) Office of Scientific Intelligence. MKUltra involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate people’s individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.
- Advanced Medicine Seminars with Dr. Buttar scheduled to kick off in Philadelpha, PA September 21st & 22nd. Visit www.advancedmedicineseminars.com to secure your seat at the event.
Join Dr. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell every Monday at 2pm EST for Medical Rewind.
For a complete listing and details of all events where Dr. Buttar will be speaking, go to www.advancedmedicineseminars.comYou can purchase Dr. Buttar’s award winning book “The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away” at any reputable book store; however, we recommend you purchase the book direct at www.the9steps.com. By purchasing the book at www.the9steps.com you have the option of getting one of Dr. Buttar’s award winning DVDs at a steep discount if you so choose.
We would also highly recommend you subscribe to the Medical Secrets Audio Series and view the information available at www.factsontoxicity.com . There is no cost to you for either of these resources. To subscribe to receive this 34 part Medical Secrets Audio Series by email, please go to www.TheMedicalSeries.com